well, I must have a masochistic streak, cause when I’m not checking out more of the misandry the femanazi’s try to pass off under the bait and switch of “equality” then I’ll check out the manosphere with all the white power bigots and tough guy meatheads….
Anyways, FB must want to be Dear Abby cause he wrote Advice for Young Men.
and as those things go, there is a list, and the commentors had their little lists too
So, here’s my little list:
1) Listen to thrash
2) Go mountainbiking
3) Don’t drink beer at bars, it’s overpriced
4) if someone tells you to “man up”-laugh in their face
5) your dog is your best friend, everyone else is just interested in what utility you can provide
6) if it pisses off the neo nazi’s AND the feminazi’s-it’s probably a good thing
7) start a blog-even if you keep it hidden by password, writing makes your ideas clearer
8) don’t listen to lists that tell you how to live your life
The prole king salutes you!
Some say reading can make you smarter. It might give you new ideas and even expand your vocabulary. I suppose it is like adding programs and files to a computer. I guess you could argue that the computer’s processing speed is more like intelligence. So, how might you go about upping the processor that is your brain?
Win Wenger suggests you go to a swimming pool and submerge yourself underwater until you can stay under for 2-3 minutes. –Now, as a responsible blogger, I gotta say you should check with your doctor first and make sure there is a lifeguard in the vicinity. He also suggests Image Streaming. It basically involves using your “mind’s eye” to “see” something then describing it in great detail to another person or into a tape recorder. –I wonder if magic mushrooms would be advisable for this “experiment.”
Now, this game supposedly makes you smarter in in twenty days.
The question an inquisitive mind might ask is if you’ve actually gotten smarter or just better at the specific game. Perhaps you’ve gotta change it up a bit and throw in some Tetris or some Sudoku.