So, I’ve seen this list before. I think it was at one of Alek Novy’s sites.
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
I think MGTOW embodies this. It is living life for yourself and not the expectation of others…
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
Ironically, I just left a job where the carrot they put infront of my face was “career” so I would keep on the treadmill and run faster. As far as people my age, both men and women foolishly (in my estimation) chase corporate careers that can be taken away instantaneously with the next outsourcing.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
Most men are told to sit down and shut the fuck up. Don’t believe me, go to that sewer called the Good Men Project and look how real, living, breathing men are told their experiences don’t matter by “informed” feminist womyn.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
I don’t have many friends IRL. I’ve thought that when I get old, I could very well die alone. This is a reality that faces many men, I don’t know how many have soberly looked that reality in the eyes.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Laughter is good. So is the occasional beer. Music is awesome.